The William T. Adams Suite: A king-sized poster bed, antique secretary and dresser, with a walk in closet. In addition, there is a lovely sun porch with three walls of windows, a queen-sized sleeper sofa, and antique wicker pieces. The sun porch does have central air conditioning and heat. The bath is completely restored with a granite counter, double vanity, slate floors, and bathtub with shower. Located on the second floor by stairs only.
The Elisabet Ney Room: Contains a queen-sized sleigh bed, full closet, chaise lounge, chest of drawers with desk use. The private bathroom includes a full-sized tub with shower which is located directly outside the room and has a screen for privacy. There are also robes available for your use. Located on the second floor by stairs only.
The Hyde Park Room : This bedroom contains a pine queen-sized poster bed, antique armoire, and a walnut antique chest with a marble top. It has its own bath with a pedestal lavatory and shower. Located on the second floor by stairs only.
The Monroe Shipe Room: Contains a queen-sized iron bed, armoire, and antique desk. It has its own bath with a pedestal lavatory and tile shower with bench. Located on the second floor by stairs only.
The John R. Lock bungalow: A small house behind the B&B located on the ground level. It contains a king-sized bed, TV with cable, DVD player, and a large desk with chairs. The entry room contains a day bed, an armoire, and small refrigerator. There is a pocket door between the bedroom and entry room for privacy. The bath has a granite counter, travertine floors, and a jetted tub with shower.
- Wireless internet (Wi-Fi) is free and available on the premises.
- All rooms have access to the common area downstairs of the B&B with sofas and chairs and a television with cable and DVD player.
- All rooms have central air conditioning, central heat, and ceiling fans.
- All rooms include complimentary bottled water.
- All rooms have hair dryers.
- There is an ironing board and iron for the guests to use in the common area.